The Hawaii Coral Reef Initiative is committed to educating all types of audiences, through a wide range of mediums:
- Publications: topical reports, posters, and brochures that present information in a visually attractive manner.
- Events: community activities that promote a better understanding of our coral reefs.
- Curriculum: a K-3 standards based marine science curriculum designed to educate young children about Hawaii's near-shore ocean environment.
- Videos: unique views of our program's research and events.
- Games: a fun, interactive way to learn about coral reefs.